Qv21 Technologies is a dynamic and forward-thinking logistics software company that offers opportunities for creativity and advancement to energetic, hard-working individuals. We are interested in hearing from qualified applicants for a variety of job openings listed below. Applicants should contact us by clicking HERE, and we will direct you to the right department.
Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack
Looking for a Senior Software Engineer – Full Stack with 5-7 years of experience and a strong background in SQL Server development, database management and performance analytics.
We are a fast-growth organization in a SaaS-based environment with logistics solutions for transportation companies. You will be working with a hands-on, experienced senior management team of technology, business and logistics professionals. HQ is in Austin, Texas.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Assist in the ongoing design and maintenance of our application databases behind our e- ticketing, dispatch and ELD, SaaS-based system
- Performance tuning, index and statistics updating and general maintenance of OLTP and reporting queries
- Detect and resolve performance and scalability issues through the use of various logging tools and SQL Profiler
- Develop upgrade scripts for consistent deployment across all environments
- Develop stored procedures, functions, and indexes plus some database design in support of ongoing application development
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot log shipping, database mirroring, and replication
- Work with stakeholders to create and extend software architecture and design specifications based on complex requirements
- Participate in design reviews and code reviews with software engineering team and information services team
- Maintain current knowledge of software engineering tools and best practices
Additional responsibilities for the role:
- Respond with the team to system outages
- Ad-hoc projects as necessary for departmental needs
- Ability to take business requirements and translate them to create database schemas and related code.
- Importing and exporting data in a variety of file formats using various database applications, primarily SSRS and SSIS
We are looking for a self-reliant individual who works well under pressure and adheres to management policies and procedures.
- Five to seven years of relevant experience
- Deep SQL Server database programming and optimization skills particularly with experience in high transaction volume environments (millions per day)
- Database skills, deep knowledge of MS SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS Stored Procedures and Transactions, as well as debugging tools such as SQL Profiler
- Data Warehousing and ETL skills and experience with experience in OLAP, OLTP, ODS, SSIS, Python, Dimensional Modeling, Kimball Method
- Familiarity with source control systems such as MS Visual Studio (2013 or later)
- Advanced skills in MS Office products, particularly Excel
- Ability to consistently meet milestones and deadlines
- Customer-first mentality
- Team player a must! Low ego
- **Local candidates only!**
This position will offer the right candidate the opportunity to work across our application engineering, operations and information services teams to help the company build in the scalability required as we quickly expand our customer base. Those opportunities will require some experience with a mix of the following technologies:
- C#, .Net and JSON development will be a definite plus
- WCF, LINQ to SQL and MSMQ
- Redis, ElasticSearch, and/or Amazon Web Services
Analytical skills: To review and analyze performance metrics of large databases for trends and assist in the creation of code enhancements, index improvements and process changes where needed.
Communication Skills: Ability to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas. Must be able to translate data into an understandable documents or reports.
Attention to Detail: This team member should have a track record of managing multiple environments and consistently tracking the meaningful differences as the number of environments grows.
Team and Work Ethic: Ability to communicate across teams, self-starter, organized, calm and confident and able to work with constructive feedback, outside-the-box thinker.
Outside Sales Representative
Looking for a Sales Representative to develop opportunities with new customers within the assigned territory. HQ is in Austin, Texas.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Initial pre-sales process; lead generation, cold calling and prospecting. This is a must. If you are unable to prospect and build your own leads, please do not apply.
- Obtain qualified leads for sales demonstrations and conduct technical sales demonstrations, as approved by your Manager.
- Create proposals and documents for initial sales process through assisting sales team with final Master Subscription Agreement preparation.
- Monitor competitor activities, market trends and market changes
- Maintain accurate and timely opportunity and account records in CRM system.
- Client visits will account for up to 50% of the time spent in this role.
- All other commercial duties as deemed necessary.
We are looking for a dynamic, relationship building account manager to join our team immediately. This position will report to our Austin office with regular communication and on-site visits. This position will also have up to 50% travel to prospect and customer sites, as well as representing the company at industry events.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Work in conjunction with Customer Success Manager to manage Tier 2 accounts and act as back-up customer contact during times of CSM travel.
- Regular and frequent periodic customer communication, via means of phone, text, email.
- Relationship building with existing customers, via means of networking, regular communication and learning customer nuances.
- Someone who can create linear connections through means of being an outside-the-box thinker.
- Create value solutions for customers through our suite of services and products.
- Manage full-cycle of Customer Relationship Management software, Nutshell, from entry to report generation.
- Assist with customer Quarterly Business Review for Tier 1 accounts and manage all Tier 2 Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Gather and compile data for the daily Customer Success report, generating data, marking Tier 1 accounts for review with CSM, review, send to CSM for approval.