Customer Success Manager
Location: Austin, TX
Qv21 Technologies is seeking a Customer Success Manager located in our Austin headquarters. The role of the Customer Success Manager will be key to customer relationship building, retention, and creating opportunities for the overall success of our customers. This position will require travel to customer locations, as well as representing the company at industry events.
Responsibilities: Your position will entail the following tasks necessary to fulfill the role of Customer Success Manager.
- Manage and maintain the Customer Relationship Management System, Nutshell.
- Generate qualified leads for sales demonstrations and conduct technical sales demonstrations, approved by manager.
- Engage senior management of the existing customer base to build and maintain key strategic relationships. This will be done primarily through onsite customer visits and daily communications, as noted below.
- Daily communication with customers via phone and email.
- Drive additional revenue from gaining business intelligence about existing customers and addressing any potential upsell opportunities. Initiate contract amendments to reflect existing customer upsell opportunities.
- Reporting: Develop and maintain an appropriate reporting structure and format for the VP of Operations, VP of Sales and other members of the company's Leadership Team. These reports will be delivered daily, weekly and monthly, as defined.
- Travel onsite to client locations to interface with customer management teams. Onsite client visits account for at least 25% of time spent in this role.
- Other commercial duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3 – 5 years of Account Management experience
- Ability to communicate and upsell to executive level
- Proven success working with diverse client sizes
- Polished presentation and communication skills
- Microsoft Office and Google docs proficiency. Exposure to CRM tools a plus
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas, as well as Energy industries strongly preferred
- Knowledge of trucking, transportation and logistics preferred