Customer Experience Representative
Location: Austin, Texas
Join the Qv21 team! We are looking for a dynamic, relationship-building customer experience representative to join our team immediately. This position will report to our Austin office with regular communication and on-site visits. This position will also have up to 50 percent travel to prospect and customer sites, as well as industry events.
About us: We are a fast-growth organization in a SaaS-based environment with logistics solutions for transportation companies. You will be working with a hands-on, experienced senior management team of technology, business and logistics professionals. HQ is in Austin, Texas.
If this job description sounds interesting to you and you’d like to be the part of a great team, please send a detailed cover letter, resume highlighting your experience, and five words that describe you to careers@Qv21.com.
Note: Due to a high volume of resumes received, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Work in conjunction with Customer Success Manager to manage Tier 2 accounts and act as back-up customer contact during times of CSM travel.
- Regular and frequent periodic customer communication, via means of phone, text, email.
- Relationship building with existing customers, via means of networking, regular communication and learning customer nuances.
- Someone that can create linear connections through means of being an outside the box thinker.
- Creating value solutions for our customers through our suite of services and products.
- Manage full-cycle of Customer Relationship Management software, Nutshell, from entry to report generation.
- Assist with customer Quarterly Business Review for Tier 1 accounts and manage all Tier 2 Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Gather and compile data for the daily Customer Success report, generating data, marking Tier 1 for review with CSM, review, send to CSM for approval.
- Assist with quarterly customer satisfaction survey.
- Manage customer escalations when CSM is out on travel.
- Awareness of development roadmap.
- Monitor trends of customer activity and industry behavior.
- Up to 50 percent travel will be required.
- B.S. degree preferred.
- Three years of Account Management and Customer Relationship experience. This is NOT a sales position, and sales resumes will not be accepted.
- Adaptable; must be able to adjust daily tasks as needed. No two days will be the same.
- Sensitive to confidential customer information.
- Sense of urgency and prioritization necessary!
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas industry is desirable.
- Competency in MS Office products, such as Word (newsletters, blogs), Excel (charts, graphs, pivot tables) and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with CRM account management programs.
- Must have great presentation skills.
- Must have reliable transportation and ability to travel to customer site, even nationwide.
- Austin candidates only.
Send your resume and cover letter here to submit your information.