Director of Sales & Marketing
Location: Austin, Texas
Qv21 Technologies is looking for a Software Engineering Process Manager with 3-5 years of relevant professional experience.
At Qv21, we deliver world-class service to our customers and the candidate will be a key team member ensuring the continuation and enhancement of this level of service.
We are a fast growth organization in a SAAS based environment with logistics solutions for transportation companies. You will be working with a hands-on, experienced senior management team of technology, business and logistics professionals. HQ is in Austin, Texas.
If this job description sounds interesting to you and you’d like to be the part of a great team, please send a detailed cover letter and resume highlighting your experience to careers@Qv21.com.
Note: Due to a high volume of resumes received, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Initial pre-sales process; lead generation, cold calling and prospecting. This is a must. If you are unable to prospect and build your own leads, please do not apply.
- Obtain qualified leads for sales demonstrations and conduct technical sales demonstrations, as approved by your Manager.
- Create proposals and documents for initial sales process through supporting sales team with final Master Subscription Agreement preparation.
- Work in parallel with Director of Business Development to monitor competitor activities, market trends and market changes.
- Maintain accurate and timely opportunity and account records in CRM system.
- Manage sales team to uncover leads and close deals.
- Manage marketing team with website, social media content, conferences and SEO.
- Correspond with Director of Customer Experience and Director of Onboarding for post-sales support.
- Assist with sales and marketing event logistics, preparation and delivery.
- Client visits will account for up to 75% of the time spent in this role.
- Successful Hunter and Gatherer
- A strategic salesperson who has developed effective sales strategies to achieve aggressive sales targets.
- A relationship builder who can build and nurture mutually beneficial long-term relationships with customers and distributors.
- A driven, collaborative, and communicative professional who can forge productive internal working relationships.
- A high integrity individual capable of making sound and ethical decisions.
- A team player with the ability to work well with others or independently on their own with minimal supervision.
- Energetic with a positive attitude.
- Experienced in managing distributors and direct sales channels, as required.
- Adaptable and able to work effectively in a fast-paced, startup environment. Ability to wear many hats is essential to role success.
- Low EGO and High Drive
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- MUST HAVE - 5 + years of sales experience.
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas and Energy industries highly desired.
- Knowledge of Trucking industries a definite plus!
- SAAS based sales experience highly desired.
- Proficient in MS Office required.
- Must have great presentation skills!
- Familiar with CRM account and opportunity management programs. Austin candidates only*
- Must have reliable transportation and ability to travel to customer site.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- How many years of CRM experience do you have?
- How many years of Oil and Gas experience do you have?
- How many years of SAAS experience do you have?
- How many years of Sales experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you able to work in Austin, TX?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- What percentage of the time are you willing to travel for work?
Job Type: Full-time
If this job description sounds interesting to you and you’d like to be the part of a great team, please send a cover letter and resume highlighting your experience to careers at qv21 dot com.
Send your resume and cover letter here to submit your information.