.Net Applications Software Engineer
Location: Austin, Texas
A quickly growing SaaS company in Austin, TX has the immediate need for a highly experienced, high caliber, highly driven level .Net Applications Software Engineer with an energetic and positive attitude. This position represents a ground floor opportunity to become an integral part of the technology team. Candidate MUST have a great attitude and LOTS of initiative to fit in with this team. The .Net Applications Software Engineer will play a critical role in improving, expanding, and maintaining our software platform. The .Net Applications Software Engineer works very closely with other engineers and departments, particularly Software Engineering, Information Services and Quality Assurance. The position is a high impact, very visible role responsible for ensuring we have a stable, metrics driven, and scalable platform and supporting infrastructure.
About us: We are a fast-growth organization in a SaaS-based environment with logistics solutions for transportation companies. You will be working with a hands-on, experienced senior management team of technology, business and logistics professionals. HQ is in Austin, Texas.
If this job description sounds interesting to you and you’d like to be the part of a great team, please send a detailed cover letter and resume highlighting your experience to careers@Qv21.com.
Note: Due to a high volume of resumes received, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Developing desktop applications in WPF with WVVM.
- Multi-threaded applications and the TPL.
- LINQ and PLINQ.
- Working with SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Developing web applications in ASP.Net with MVC and AngularJS.
- Java/Android development.
- WCF back-end
M.S. or B.S. degree in computer science, EECS, or equivalent knowledge and experience.
Austin candidates only
Must have reliable transportation.
- Qv21 Technologies currently is not sponsoring work-visa holding candidates. No H1B or relevant applications. We require that candidates are eligible to work in the United States.
- How many years of .net experience do you have?
- Are you able to work in Austin, TX?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Send your resume and cover letter here to submit your information.