Outside Sales Representative
Location: Austin, Texas
Join the Qv21 team! We are looking for someone to develop opportunities with new customers within the assigned territory and join our team immediately. This position will report to our Austin office with regular communication and on-site visits. This position will also have up to 50 percent travel to prospect sites, as well as industry events.
About us: We are a fast-growth organization in a SaaS-based environment with logistics solutions for transportation companies. You will be working with a hands-on, experienced senior management team of technology, business and logistics professionals. HQ is in Austin, Texas.
If this job description sounds interesting to you and you’d like to be the part of a great team, please send a detailed cover letter and resume highlighting your experience to careers@Qv21.com.
Note: Due to a high volume of resumes received, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Initial pre-sales process; lead generation, cold calling and prospecting. This is a must. If you are unable to prospect and build your own leads, please do not apply.
- Obtain qualified leads for sales demonstrations and conduct technical sales demonstrations, as approved by your Manager.
- Create proposals and documents for initial sales process through assisting sales team with final Master Subscription Agreement preparation.
- Monitor competitor activities, market trends and market changes
- Maintain accurate and timely opportunity and account records in CRM system.
- Assist external Marketing Consultant with website, social media content and SEO.
- Assist with sales and marketing event logistics, preparation and delivery.
- Client visits will account for up to 50 percent of the time spent in this role.
- All other commercial duties as deemed necessary.
- Complete all routine weekly/monthly reports as necessary to ensure effective information distribution.
Qualifications and Core Competencies:
Top Responsibility: Generating revenue for the company!
Successful Hunter and Gatherer.
A strategic salesperson who has developed effective sales strategies to achieve aggressive sales targets.
A relationship builder who can build and nurture mutually beneficial long-term relationships with customers and distributors.
A driven, collaborative, and communicative professional who can forge productive internal working relationships.
A high integrity individual capable of making sound and ethical decisions.
A team player with the ability to work well with others or independently on their own with minimal supervision.
Energetic with a positive attitude.
Experienced in managing distributors and direct sales channels, as required.
Adaptable and able to work effectively in a fast-paced, startup environment. Ability to wear many hats is essential to role success.
Low EGO and High Drive.
B.S. degree preferred.
MUST HAVE 5+ years of sales experience.
Knowledge of Oil and Gas, Municipal Waste and Transportation industries a +.
SaaS-based sales experience, highly desired.
Proficient in MS Office required.
Must have great presentation skills!
Familiar with CRM account and opportunity management programs.
Austin candidates only
Must have reliable transportation and ability to travel to customer site.
Send your resume and cover letter here to submit your information.