Part Time Finance Admin
Location: Austin, Texas
Qv21 Technologies is now hiring a Part-Time (20-29 hours) Bookkeeper for a fast-paced and tight-knit Austin company. You will provide accounts payable, receivable and administrative support for this friendly and hardworking team. The ideal candidate will be organized with strong attention to details and deadlines and be able to work well with minimal supervision. Strong computer skills, including Excel, a must. Pay is DOE and hours can be flexible. Position is an ASAP start.
We are a fast growth organization in a SAAS based environment with logistics solutions for transportation companies. You will be working with a hands-on, experienced senior management team of technology, business and logistics professionals. HQ is in Austin, Texas.
If this job description sounds interesting to you and you’d like to be the part of a great team, please send a detailed cover letter and resume highlighting your experience to careers@Qv21.com.
Note: Due to a high volume of resumes received, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Heavy billing/invoicing.
- Creation and management of weekly and monthly invoicing.
- Batches invoices for various cost centers, process invoices and ensure accurate coding.
- Receives and organizes statements from vendors.
- Checks vendor files for payment of any invoices listed outstanding and calls departments and or vendors in regard to any old outstanding invoices for verification of unpaid, lost, or billed invoices.
- Reviews expense reports monthly.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Process weekly AP pay runs.
- Interact with departments to ensure timely processing and accurate accounting.
- Prepare month-end accounts receivable and accounts payable reports.
- Maintain accurate aging reports.
- Conduct account research and analysis.
- Assist in contract maintenance (scanning, storing, filing).
- Filing of vendor, customer and personnel documents.
- Booking of approved travel for sales and executive teams, as necessary.
- Assist team in general accounting and administrative projects.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent degree required.
- 4-year college degree preferred (Accounting degree a huge plus)
- Minimum of 1 year experience within an accounting function, preferably accounts payable/receivable.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
- Administrative experience in an office environment required.
- Experience using accounting software (QuickBooks experience a plus)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and retain learned information easily
- Self-starter with large initiative.
- High attention to detail is a requirement.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Strong Excel Skills Required, including reports and formula knowledge. (Will be tested)
- Advanced organization skills and ability to adhere to tight deadlines.
- Office Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Executive Support: 5 years (Preferred)
- Organizational Skills: 5 years (Preferred)
- Accounts Payable: 3 years (Preferred)
- Quickbooks: 3 years (Preferred)
- Accounts Receivable: 3 years (Preferred)
- Attention to Detail: 5 years (Preferred)
Send your resume and cover letter here to submit your information.