Location: Austin, TX
Qv21 Technologies is seeking a SSRS Developer/Analyst located in our Austin headquarters. Apply if you have the analytical skills to review and analyze large amounts of data for trends and assist in the creation of new external and internal reports. And the communication Skills to translate data into an understandable documents or reports. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Building custom reports for client base and applying consistent framework for development and deployment for standard reports
- Knowledge of SSIS and other integration (ETL) techniques and technologies to enhance the team’s data integration and data warehousing capabilities
- Performance tuning, index and statistics updating and general maintenance of OLTP and reporting queries
- Checking data elements for consistency
- Performing queries to analyze and troubleshoot customer issues
- Importing and exporting data in a variety of file formats using various database applications, primarily SSRS and SSIS
- Familiarity with source control systems such as MS Visual Studio (2010/2013)
- Ad-Hoc projects as necessary for departmental needs
- AExperience with Change Data Capture and table partitioning a plus
Qualifications & Skills: We are looking for a self-reliant individual who works well under pressure and adheres to management policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or similar
- Three to five years of relevant experience
- Database skills, advanced knowledge of SQL Server, SSRS, Stored Procedures and Transactions
- Basic skills in MS Office products, particularly Excel
- Some programming experience; knowledge of XML a plus
- Ability to consistently meet milestones and deadlines
- Local candidates only!