The LogisticsFramework® (TLF) ELD Compliance Module
Remaining compliant with D.O.T. regulations has always consumed time, effort and expense while in the worthwhile pursuit of safety. The TLF ELD Compliance module includes Hours of Service (HOS) logging and optional Driver Vehicle Inspection Records (DVIR) functionality. Using the Qv21 FMCSA-certified Electronic Logging Device (ELD) that is wired in the truck and mounted on the dash, the ELD serves as a GPS tracking and logging device. Data is recorded onto the device and also transmitted by Bluetooth® to the driver's smartphone or tablet and to the TLF platform.
The Compliance module auto-populates HOS and location data, reducing driver data input while adding safety, situational awareness and compliance to trucking operations. That information is safely stored throughout its retention period and easily retrieved for reporting, corrective or other action.
Dispatchers, fleet managers and maintenance personnel can also view real-time data of the driver duty status and inspection reports, streamlining the flow of information, avoiding scheduling problems, accelerating the repair cycle and adding to safety, efficiency and compliance simultaneously.
In combination with other TLF modules, drivers have just one application for all field data reporting--e-ticketing as well as logging hours and inspections.
- Achieve ELD compliance using Qv21's low-cost ELD device with a driver's phone or tablet
- Quick and easy entering or checking a vehicle’s mechanical status
- DVIR records and driver duty status are stored and retrievable as required by the D.O.T.
- Data automatically populates whenever possible
- Driver duty status and vehicle criteria are electronically recorded and stored according to D.O.T. regulations, and easily edited
- Driver recordkeeping time is reduced
- Digital layout is clean, orderly and easy for drivers to use
- Logs can be signed electronically
- DVIR checklists enable quick review of equipment
- HOS and DVIR are immediately available to office or maintenance staff as well as to drivers, increasing operational visibility